Fecha: febrero 9, 2017
- Hallazgos Principales
- Análisis Relacionados
The typical tenure-related dispute in Africa occurs:
- in areas where the population density within a 50 km radius is more than 2 times the global average for projects that trigger conflict.
- in areas where land cover is open or mixed forest, indicating that projects changing land cover, especially intensive agriculture, are prone to disputes.
- in areas with endemic poverty, low access to government services, and poor nutrition.
- an average of 61 km from national borders.
- in areas with a history of social conflict.
- From Risk and Conflict to Peace and Prosperity: The urgency of securing community land rights in a turbulent world
- Tenure and Investment in Africa: Comparative Analysis of Key Trends and Contextual Factors
- Tenure and Investment in East Africa: Power and Bioenergy
- Tenure and Investment in Southern Africa: Sugar, Mining, Monitoring and Expectations
- Tenure and Investment in West Africa: Palm Oil and Improving Practice