Ninth Dialogue on Forests, Governance & Climate Change
Location Name: Stationer's Hall, Ave Maria Lane, EC4M 7DD
Registration is now closed.
- This event has reached capacity, but you can still join our mailing list and receive updates on this and future events.
- Download the agenda
- View event coverage from II SD Reporting Services or watch the webcast online
- Read a speech by the UK Department for International Development Minister Stephen O'Brien here.
- Read a speech by UK Minister of State Gregory Barker here.
- Read a summary of the Dialogue here or download the following presentations:
- "Ensuring REDD+ Complements Restoration, Poverty Alleviation and Adaptation" Jeffrey Hatcher, Rights and Resources Group
- "Safeguards and REDD+" Kristen Hite, The Center for International Environmental Law