Date: March 18, 2016
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) has released four books on the “Komnas HAM National Inquiry on the Rights of Customary Law-Abiding Communities Over Their Land in Forest Areas.”
- Book One: Provides an overview about the National Inquiry process, main findings and recommendations
- Book Two: Addresses specifically the situation of Adat Women
- Book Three: Goes deeper into each of the conflict cases, providing ethnographic information and testimonies
- Book Four: Describes main lessons learnt from this National Inquiry approach
- Booklet: A policy brief summarizing main findings and recommendations of this inquiry to improve laws and policies
These document is also available in Bahasa Indonesia.